Hi, everyone

I'm a newbie to chrony. I saw these words in "chronyc manual page": "any error
in the system clock is corrected by slightly speeding up or slowing down the
system clock until the error has been removed, and then returning to the system
clock’s normal speed". I wonder what does the "speed up the system clock" mean?
Would it influence the execution of glibc APIs like "sleep"? I mean if chrony
decides to speed up the system clock, would sebsequent "sleep" function calls
take less time to return? And is there a max error bound in time for chrony?

Thanks very much:-)