I tested some other BIOS settings and found out that the disabling APIC
support improve a lot chrony perfomances :  PPS is good and i get much
better performance with my ntp sources : better std dev and test C is not
failing anymore ( like it did 90% of the time on some sources before with
chrony 3)

However, it also disable SMP support, so it's not a great solution.. I'm
currently trying to play with scheduling settings but so far no luck.