Yes it's better that way ! Did not realise we could use -h like this..

Coming back to my isues with chrony 3 : I played a bit with cpu power
management recently, at first to figure out first my problem with PPS
sources, and found out that disabling the c-states would improve *drastically
*chrony performances on my systems.

When i boot my systems with c-state disabled (kernel
parameters processor.max_cstate=1 idle=poll ) my sources std dev can be
devided by 5 to 10 with chrony 1.30

With chrony 3, changes are even more importants and i don't get any of
those problems i was having before, test C is not failing anymore, std dev
is minimal  (under 100ns on sources with hardware timestamping, with k/k on
chrony side, 100x lower that when I was having without the kernel
parameters) and peer delay is reduced by over 50us.

Also, offset reported by my monitoring system are good again.

Would there be any way to get those performance without disabling c-states
system-wide ?