Just curious.  Are you using the chrony and gpsd from the Raspbian Jessie
repositories?  If so, do yourself a favor and get rid of them both,
download the latest source for BOTH and compile them yourself.  I beat my
head against a wall trying to get the repo versions to work but they are
horribly outdated.

Also verify the permission on /dev/pps0 and make sure the user running gpsd
has access to the device file.

>>> listmas...@chrony.tuxfamily.org. >> >> > > -- > To unsubscribe email