routing is something done by the kernel and the routing tables, not by chrony.
Thus you would have to alter the kernel routing tables to tell the system to
route the addresses you want via eth0 rather than tun0.

Ie, I have no idea what the purpose is of the bindacqaddress is.

You could always have some little program checking the address of the eth0
route after you start chrony and then have chronyc (using the chrony-helper
program) put in the appropriate bindacqaddress. I am of course assuming that
giving a new command supplants the old, byt am still confused as to why. .

William G. Unruh __| Canadian Institute for|____ Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy _|___ Advanced Research _|____ Fax: +1(604)822-5324
UBC, Vancouver,BC _|_ Program in Cosmology |____ un...@physics.ubc.ca
Canada V6T 1Z1 ____|____ and Gravity ______|_ www.theory.physics.ubc.ca/