If you know the IP addresses of these clients, you can use allow or deny to
control the access rate. However, as far as I know, there should be no
configuration option on the server that controls whether visitors must carry
keys or certificates.

发件人: Elise Atkins [mailto:elise.atk...@tavve.com]
发送时间: 2022年11月18日 4:24
收件人: chrony-users@chrony.tuxfamily.org
主题: [chrony-users] Client Authentication

I am converting from using ntp to chrony and it's fairly straightforward but I
have one question. In the ntp server configuration we could deny clients that
were not authenticated. These requests  were dropped.  The configuration line
to accomplish used restrict with the notrust flag.

Is there a way to configure chrony to only respond to clients that use a valid
digest?

Thanks,
Elise