Fra: Miroslav Lichvar <mlich...@redhat.com>
Sendt: 24. januar 2024 14:30
Til: chrony-users@chrony.tuxfamily.org
Emne: Re: SV: [chrony-users] Output from chronyc sources -v

On Wed, Jan 24, 2024 at 12:25:27PM +0000, Henning Svane wrote:
> sudo chronyc selectdata
> S Name/IP Address        Auth COpts EOpts Last Score     Interval  Leap
> * time.dfm.dk               Y ----- --TR-    0   1.0 -1620us +2207us  N
> + gbg1-ts.nts.netnod.se     Y ----- --TR-   56   1.0 -3979us +3541us  N
> + gbg2-ts.nts.netnod.se     Y ----- --TR-   57   1.0 -3895us +3548us  N

This output shows some sources combined.

> D lul1-ts.nts.netnod.se     Y ----- --TR-   52   1.0   -11ms   +13ms  N
> D lul2-ts.nts.netnod.se     Y ----- --TR-   72   1.0   -11ms   +13ms  N

These two are not combined because their root distance (11+13ms) is too large
when compared to the best source (1.6+2.2ms).

> T ns.tele.dk                N ----- -----    1   1.0 -4366us +6048us  N
> T swntp02.energy.dk         N ----- -----   72   1.0 -1685us +2349us  N
> T swntp03.energy.dk         N ----- -----   96   1.0 -1842us +2450us  N
> T swntp04.energy.dk         N ----- -----   76   1.0 -1627us +2387us  N
> T swntp02.energy.dk         N ----- -----   18   1.0 -1751us +2379us  N
> T swntp03.energy.dk         N ----- -----    3   1.0 -1773us +2443us  N
> T NTP04.energy.dk           N ----- -----   89   1.0 -1557us +2405us  N

These sources are ignored because they are not authenticated and not more
accurate than the best authenticated source. It's better to avoid mixing
authenticated and unauthenticated NTP sources.

--
Miroslav Lichvar

with "help" in the subject.