Hi Scott,

More or less one month ago I decided to update the ChucK FLOSS manual. I wrote here on the mailing list announcing my idea and I've done the same on facebook and ChucK forum. after a while I decided to start and I create an account on flossmanual.net . at that point Mick Chesterman from FLOSS manuals asked me if I wanted to try out a new platform they were testing, OmniBook. so I said yes and he copied the entire ChucK FLOSS manual there and I started editing that one.

cheers,
Mario