Hi,

Despite the issue you're experiencing, if you installed MiniAudicle it
means ChucK is installed as well.
An easy way to check is to simply launch the terminal and type: "chuck",
then hit return.
If ChucK is there, you'll have this as a reply:
"[chuck]: no input files... (try --help)"
If you want to actually build ChucK, you can find some info here:
https://en.flossmanuals.net/chuck/_full/#installation
and here: https://github.com/ccrma/chuck/blob/master/notes/INSTALL

Cheers,
Mario