Dear Carey,

I have just uploaded three photographs:

1. A photo featuring Lady Soames and Dame Vera (unfortunately, not a great
photo at all -- they are two figures in a crowd: DVL to the left of the photo
and LS to the right, but at least it includes them both)

2. Dame Vera Lynn and some Battle of Britain pilots

3. The crowd gathered outside the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms.

All three are clearly marked are under the "Files" tab:

http://groups.google.com/group/churchillchat

Kind regards,

RHM