From: Chris Bell
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 3:41 PM
To: churchillchat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [ChurchillChat] "The 10 greatest controversies of Winston Churchill's
career"

Thanks, Antoine. There are some interesting choices here, and some
questionable ones. The list seems to be slanted towards things that have
been topical recently. I'm inclined to think that any list of the
greatest controversies in Churchill's career that omits the
Dardanelles/Gallipoli probably needs to be rethought.

--
Dr. Christopher M. Bell
Professor, Department of History

Ph (902) 494-3586