From: David Riddle
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2015 11:29 PM
To: churchillchat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [ChurchillChat] Westminster Abbey's Churchill wreathlaying
ceremony - Order of Service

Antoine..

I have done a quick bit of Google research this evening and found the following
about the two great, great, grand-daughters.

Iona Pite is the daughter of David Pite, traced here..

"The engagement was announced in September, 2006, between David W. Pite, son of Mr and Mrs John James Pite, and Lucy Diana Sandys (b. 1971), daughter of the late Hon Julian George Winston Sandys, QC and of Elisabeth Sandys (nee Martin).

Miss Sandys is a granddaughter paternally of the late life peer Baron Duncan-Sandys (ext. 1987), by his wife the former Diana Spencer-Churchill, daughter of the Rt Hon Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, KG, OM, CH, TD, &c...."

Christabel Fraser is listed here in The Peerage. Her mother was a member of the Hambro banking family having been born during her mother's (Hon. Charlotte Clementine Soames) first marriage to Richard Hambro.

The Hon. Charlotte Clementine Soames was born on 17 July 1954. She is the daughter of Arthur Christopher John Soames, Baron Soames and Mary Churchill.

Clementine Silvia Hambro

F, #106286, b. 1976
Clementine Silvia Hambro was born in 1976. She is the daughter of Richard Alexander Hambro and Hon.Charlotte Clementine Soames. She married Orlando Gregory Fraser, son of Hon. Sir Hugh Charles Patrick Joseph Fraser and Lady Antonia Margaret Caroline Pakenham, in 2006.
From 2006, her married name became Fraser.

Children of Clementine Silvia Hambro and Orlando Gregory Fraser

Ruby Elizabeth Mary Fraser b. 19 Mar 2007
Christabel Charlotte Silvia Fraser b. c 21 May 2009
Alice Fraser b. 24 Mar 2011

David Riddle
N.T. Chartwell Volunteer
White Cottage
4 Sunningvale Avenue
Biggin Hill, Westerham
Kent TN16 3BT
e-Mail: dpreey...@gmail.com

On 31 Jan 2015, at 19:47, 'Antoine Capet' via ChurchillChat