Hear ! Hear !

I first thought it was a joke, but it works !

The search facility - by definition not available on the paper version which I
have - will be invaluable.

Let us hope we will shortly have the Companions as well - even more useful for
research !

With warmest thanks for letting us know,

A.C.

Antoine CAPET, FRHistS
Professor emeritus of British Studies
University of Rouen