I wonder if anyone in this group has any specific references to Churchill's
farming interests?

The Stefan Buczacki book has a chapter on the subject, but I'm interested in
finding out more about WSC's involvement with the three adjacent farms he
bought in 1947 - Chartwell Farm, Bardogs Farm and French Street Farm. He also
apparently owned a cottage on Puddledock Lane  to the east of the Chartwell
Estate (just discovered today).

Can anyone help please?

David Riddle
White Cottage