From: Lee Pollock
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 11:49 PM
To: churchillchat@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [ChurchillChat] 'Churchill's Secret': On PBS' 'Masterpiece'

Hi John:

I missed it on ITV in the spring but watched it on YouTube a couple of days ago. I agree that it is good drama, although not factual, and didn’t mind the dramatic device of the single nurse…..and Michael Redmon was a good Churchill, even if not the same as Tim Hardy at his prime.

Would be interesting to see what ratings it gets on PBS Sunday. Maybe TCC should have bought a 30-second ad spot! (That would probably be our entire ad budget for the next century!)

Best,

Lee