Peron tried to buy the Falklands in 1953, the first rendition of the
Malvinas Anthem was in 1941, The "Revolucion Libertadora" took out the
fascist adoration of Peron and Evita from the children's text books but
left all the other Mussolini type indoctrination including about the
Falklands. This was the cause of the 1982 war.
The indoctrination creates a reality by which the children believe that
they fight a just cause which goes back centuries, as the indoctrination by
1982 had already been across 2 generations.

http://www.upi.com/Archives/1984/01/03/Argentine-President-Juan-Peron-tried-to-buy-the-Falkland/5281441954000/
This explains why the "cause" which is complained of and purports to be
from 1833 when the UK reafirmed its sovereignty following the ignored
complaint of 1829 and the use of the islands for piracy by Buenos Aires
which caused the intervention of USA in 1831 by their frigate USS Lexington
which did take all those supporting the piracy for trial.
So there was no other wars in 1835 or 1882? .. what really happened is that
a treaty ratified in 1850 establishes perfect friendship between the London
and Buenos Aires with the Crown exercising sovereignty over the Falklands.
So there was no reason for there to be a war, the Islands were British all
along. Then there is self determination. Then there is nearly two centuries
of continual administration.
Peron knew all this but in his project "La Nueva Argentina de Peron" he
chose to claim the Falklands with his famous phrase: Las Malvinas fueron,
son y seran Argentinas which he indoctrinated from 1946 onwards.
When given the chance to defend his rights to South Georgia which he also
claimed, he refused to grant the International Court of Justice
jurisdiction unlike the UK who tried to bring such a case between 1947 and
1956. Yet South Georgia was the first territory invaded by Argentina in
March 11 - 20th 1982. Argentina prefered its armes to a legal defence.