Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 7:43 PM
To: churchillchat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [ChurchillChat] "Churchill essay on the possibility of alien life discovered in US college" (The Guardian)

Thanks, Antoine. I've written a short piece about this on my blog, which
may be of interest:

http://christophermbell.ca/blog/churchill-and-life-other-planets-just-discovered

Chris

On 2017-02-16 12:56 PM, 'Antoine Capet' via ChurchillChat wrote:
In The Guardian today :

"Churchill essay on the possibility of alien life discovered in US college"

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2017/feb/15/winston-churchill-essay-alien-life-discovered-us-college-are-we-alone-in-the-universe

Best to all,

A.C.

Professor Antoine CAPET, FRHistS
British Studies
University of Rouen
76821 Mont-Saint-Aignan
France
antoine.ca...@univ-rouen.fr

'Britain since 1914' Section Editor
Royal Historical Society Bibliography

Reviews Editor of CERCLES
http://www.cercles.com/review/reviews.html
---

Dr. Christopher M. Bell
Professor, Department of History
Dalhousie University
6135 University Avenue
PO Box 15000
Halifax, Nova Scotia
CANADA   B3H 4P9

Ph (902) 494-3586
Fx (902) 494-3349

http://christophermbell.ca

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ChurchillChat" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to churchillchat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/churchillchat.

---
antivirus Avast.