Message from Lee Pollock :

The www.winstonchurchill.org website is the right place to post Churchill events and creating some alternative would be dilutive. It has by far the largest global audience, especially now that Churchill Central has been merged into it. (Note that if you go to www.churchillcentral.com you are automatically directed to the churchill.org site.)

Notices of events should be sent to webmas...@winstonchurchill.org John Olsen or another designated person will add them to the list, which can be expanded further in future. (I would post it myself but I temporarily can’t access the e-mail address I use for that….)

This should put this to rest and if everyone cooperates in forwarding timely notices of events, the calendar can become more robust.

Thanks for your attention to this.

Lee Pollock

(312) 310-4488

lpoll...@winstonchurchill.org

(I would post it myself but I temporarily can’t access the e-mail address I use for that….)

---
antivirus Avast.