OK.  Am I missing something here?  James Muller - explain yourself.
    On Monday, September 11, 2017, 1:04:51 PM PDT, Peter Wrobel
<pdwrob...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Ok.  This is just wrong.  We have been promised something   We paid money for
something that really should not take 10 or 20 years to do. There is no excuse
for something like this to happen.

Sent from my iPhone 6+