Dear Folks,

I am compiling a list of things you can do besides attend our magnificent
Conference March 23/24 2018.  Go to our website to view the Program and
Register before January 2018 for the early bird. www.churchillsocietytn.org

You have just missed this year as the 125th Anniversary for the Ryman.  BUT all
is not lost. Go to www.ryman

There you will find, if you come day or two early, the following events at the
Ryman.

Wednesday, March 21.  7:30 pm.  Jammin' to Beat the Blues.  with Trace Adkins &
friends

Thursday, March 22. 7:00 pm. Opry Country Classics. A celebration of music that
made Music City, Opry Country Classics and features a celebrity host sharing
guest stories and songs; several guests singing their own hits as well as
timeless favorites and >>>>>

You can register for the Conference at the Hyatt Hotel on Thursday March 22
from 2:00 pm onwards.

Come and enjoy the amazing Nashville and all of its charm, even the Honkey
Tonks. Then you must not miss this stellar CSOT sponsored Regional Conference
with all of the fine presenters.  Randolph Churchill is our honored guest.
"Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory."  Pass the word around.

John H. Mather MD FACPE
President, Churchill Society of Tennessee