Congrats to Gary Oldman for his well-deserved Oscar for best actor.
Remarkable performance!  While I do agree with Dave's assessment of the
picture overall, I found that time and again it hit the nail precisely on
the head. Thoroughly entertaining.  Especially the scene where, on his way
out the door, Clemmie urges Winston to just be himself, and while examining
the dozen or so hats hanging there to choose from, Winston, with an affable
grin, says, "Now which self would that be?"  This fits marvelously with my
own assessment of WSC in my recently published book, "Winston Pooh: An
Investigation into the Real Story behind the Stories" available only at
www.abebooks.com.