At least the word eponymous was not used.  This must count for something.  DSR

________________________________
From: phleeiii via ChurchillChat <churchillchat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 12:32 PM
To: churchillchat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [ChurchillChat] Comic relief: "Churchill's Secret Affair," Gary
Oldman and the Oscars

Great writing. High class humor.
PHL

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 12, 2018, at 1:20 PM, Richard Langworth
<rich...@langworth.name<mailto:rich...@langworth.name>> wrote:

https://richardlangworth.com/long-view-churchills-affiar-oscars

[https://richardlangworth.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/PigletAndrew.jpeg]<https://richardlangworth.com/long-view-churchills-affiar-oscars>

Long View: Churchill's Secret Affair, Gary Oldman and the
Oscars<https://richardlangworth.com/long-view-churchills-affiar-oscars>
richardlangworth.com
Camilla Long targets Churchill’s rumored fling and the Oscar ceremonies. Andrew
Roberts may be a striped piglet, but he is my striped piglet.

"Chewing gum history": Camilla Long targets Churchill’s rumored fling and the
Oscar ceremonies.

Attached: Andrew Roberts may be a Striped Piglet, but he is my Striped Piglet.

N.B.
The Sunday Times is one of those papers with an hyper-vigilant paywall,
guaranteeing itself diminishing influence. If they’re not careful, they’ll have
Donald Trump calling them “the failing Sunday Times.” If you can’t read it
online without paying tribute, contact me for a surreptitious copy provided by
someone at MI5. But don’t spread this around, lest I become a Guest of The
Queen. There is extradition in The Bahamas.

Google Groups<https://groups.google.com/d/optout>
groups.google.com
Google Groups allows you to create and participate in online forums and
email-based groups with a rich experience for community conversations.

<PigletAndrew.jpeg>