Antoine and all,

After seeing the interesting topic of Churchill’s passports on the chat
group, I have published a new post on *A Blog on Winston Churchill* with an
image of the first page of Churchill’s 1918 passport. The post is available
at:

https://winstonchurchillblog.wordpress.com/2019/10/11/churchills-passport/

Best,

Brad