Fintan has surpassed himself.

Without offering one iota of hard evidence, Dunne asserts that
Amanda Keller's story is carefully sprinkled chicken feed that
Hopsicker either knowingly or unknowingly passed on to the rest of
us.

Fintan has fallen prey to the fallacy of begging the question. He
assumes the very thing that he attempts to prove.

I think this pernicious fuck has to be taken on directly, because
the silence of those he criticises may be taken as tacit agreement
with his message.

Dan has been slimed. Fintan is saying that he has been monitoring
all of the alternative news sites for the past three years in an
attempt to catch the disinformers at their games.

If Hopsicker is phony, then I give up.  I'll just listen Sean
Hannity, Bill O'reilly and Rush Limbaugh until they find me dead on
a toilet with fifty pounds of undigested lunchmeat in my colon.

www.breakfornews.com

You can't miss the attack piece.

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hpo2spu/M=362329.6886306.7839369.3040540/D=groups/S=1705372463:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1124629748/A=2894321/R=0/SIG=11dvsfulr/*http://youthnoise.com/page.php?page_id=1992
">Fair play? Video games influencing politics. Click and talk back!</a>.</font>