56 civilians killed in US air strike west of Baghdad

 2005-08-30

BAGHDAD, Aug. 30

The US air strike early on Tuesday near the Iraqi western town of Qaim killed 56 civilians, said an Interior Ministry source.

    "We have information that the US aircraft pounded areas near the town of Qaim near the Syrian border, destroying four houses and killing a total of 56 people," the source told Xinhua on condition of anonymity.

    Sixteen people were killed in one of the houses, which was leveled in the attack, he said, adding 40 others were killed in a second house, where three families gathered.

Continued:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mparent7777/2323885.html

Goodbye to Crawford

Tue Aug 30th, 2005

While George golfed yesterday, the worst hurricane ever struck New Orleans; oil went up to over 68.00/barrel; and an American soldier was killed in the charade and cataclysmic occupation of Iraq. The soldier's family doesn't even know what's going to hit them yet. The death is "Pending Notification." I continually ask myself: "How do George Bush and other death-mongers live with themselves?" While George vacations and bikes and golfs his way to the lowest poll numbers since Richard Nixon, other "patriots" are wrapping themselves in the Stars and Stripes and going along with the farce that the mission from hell: Killing more people in Iraq, because so many have already been killed" is somehow a good thing ordained by God. I can live with myself, but trust me, sleep does not come easily to me these days.
Continued:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mparent7777/2322673.html

CRIMES AND CORRUPTIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER NEWS BLOGROLL - August 29th, 2005

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mparent7777/2321727.html

CRIMES AND CORRUPTIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER NEWS BLOGROLL - August 30th, 2005

Check back throughout the day for more stories as they break:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mparent7777/2005/08/30/

MARC PARENT
CRIMES AND CORRUPTIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER NEWS
http://www.livejournal.com/~mparent7777