-- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "A b s a l o m" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> article doesnt mention the devil worship, attempt at reanimation of
dead tissue ('babalon working') in a steel capsule outside the
original 'trinity site' a-bomb blasts, filming himself having sex with
his mom, his mom with animals, his mentorship from aleister crowley,
his mentorship OF L RON HUBBARD, etc.  -abmann

Shalom Absalom,

you seem to be a bit undecided as to names lately?

I seem to be a bit undecided as to the Crowley'ans. You somehow seem
to give them what they want: Power!? That's a pretty un-scientological
view.

Yeats drew me into these worlds. I admittedly love his spiritual
visions. I seem to have forgotten the other members of the Golden Dawn.

Crowleys "Record of the Beast" bored me to death. How do we have to
imagine the genesis of the masons? ... (my "space" is "time" at the
moment) ... What tradition one has to see Blavatsky ... Steiner in?
... and/or the origins of moral and magical/mystical ideas of power?
That is on the accompanying philosophical planes? - this seems one of
your fields of interest - the origins of good and evil? As a parallel
project of the bible ... veccia religione ...

and at what point vision is desparately trying to turn into life? Art
to be spaced out or in action?

... I see you are still communicating with Vera. Would you care to
make her find out, what the reality is behind the short news report I
caught over here, about youth organizations in Russia. Easy/uneasy
parallels between Nazi's and red's - And yes, there is no way around
the fact that hunger strike means hunger strike no matter from which
side it comes.

IF it is connected with a special/spiritual demand. Then the demand
has to be considered and granted. Otherwise we turn into a sprit where
death is the only rescue for life, life that does not like to fit into
legal patterns, which historically always follow life!

sorry if I go back to check, even if I go to - Webfairy was one of the
early insistors, to find out which kind of English now, Brits, US,
Canadian - I won't send this. So I do now, and pray you forgive my
mistakes.

I languagelike; I would stay in between with the Canadian version.

-b

> http://books.guardian.co.uk/reviews/biography/0,6121,1553070,00.html
>
> Whizz-bangs were him
>
> George Pendle charts the dizzying trajectory of rocket scientist
John Whiteside Parsons in Strange Angel

> Emma Grove
> Sunday August 21, 2005
> The Observer
>

>       Buy Strange Angel at the Guardian bookshop
>
> Strange Angel
> by George Pendle
> Weidenfeld & Nicholson £18.99, pp320
> John Whiteside Parsons's life was short, but so boisterous that it
easily fills 300-odd pages. This elegantly written book gradually
reveals that his accidental death at the age of 37 (by the explosives
that he was mixing) in 1952 was, in many ways, a fitting end to his
passionately lived life.

> Fondly described as 'a little crazy' by rocket-scientist colleagues,
Parsons was also admired by them as a self-taught chemist and
explosives expert who helped to make good the name of rocketry as a
credible science. It had, until then, been the domain of
science-fiction writers.

> It was through science-fiction magazines that Parsons discovered his
passion in life and from which he took his blueprints for boyhood
experiments with homemade rockets, which would shatter the suburban
afternoons of leafy Pasadena with thrilling blasts. His enthusiasm for
explosions did not bode well for his schooling; he was expelled from
one school after blowing up the lavatories and eventually dropped out
altogether. However, his schooldays had afforded him a serendipitous
meeting with Ed Forman, who was to become his lifelong partner in
rocketry.

> Parsons was spoilt as an only child by his mother and his wealthy
grandparents. The protective cosseting of his early surroundings had
ensured that Parsons developed a blissfully tenuous grasp on reality,
which allowed him to take his dreams of space travel further than more
rational beings would ever do. His 'freewheeling brain' would later
take the credit for his groundbreaking scientific work, for, despite
being denied formal scientific education on grounds of financial
constraints, Parsons succeeded in turning his dreams into reality as a
member of the three-man California Institute of Technology's rocket
research group.

> George Pendle, with his graceful, measured prose, describes a
handsome man of charm and intellect, revered for his musical and
literary tastes. His affable humour and 'profound inability to say no'
are warmly recalled by acquaintances. The author skilfully steers us
through the quagmire of Parsons's personal life to place him on the
pedestal that he deserves, so that we may admire his remarkable legacy
to modern rocket science.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/vseplB/TM