Dear Friends:

We got to the location we had to get to, and we have some of the film we need, but things are really tight. If you can spare to donate something at this point it would really help. I posted the budget at http://www.akha.org (left hand top corner) so that you can see what we needed and how much we raised so far. We are down to about $3 to give you some idea how we live here. Took what we had to get film and get to the Akha villages, a two day trip overland.

Right now we are about $1200 short to finish out the project for this month, documenting in the Akha community where we are.

We will soon be moving to different villages to see what is going on, what health conditions are. But currently it looks like malnutrition, malaria and intestinal upset are the main concerns, those who have money live, those who don't ......

Villagers tell of relocations, loss of their buffalo herds, fever.

It will be at least another week or so before I can get some of the pics on line.

Thank you for any financial support you can give which is urgently needed at this time.

The six of us.
Matthew McDaniel

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.
PO Box 6073 Salem, OR. 97304 USA.

Yahoo! for Good

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS