Matthew McDaniel wrote:
> Ok, sometimes then I have to send it twice, problems at Yahoo.
>
> You can then imagine how much time I have dumped into that website,
> and it doesn't help me much.
>
> Matthew
Yahoo's "improvements" about six months ago broke
my scripting to put messages on website, and here
is more current yahoo foulups:

[says it's from amazon but it's really from Kris roadsend!]

below is one example -- where my posts are somehow directed to amazon. I
am and have been getting bounced off of lists that I "own" and run,
daily, sometimes several times a day. I have changed mail programs, etc.
and the "problems" persist. Nary it be for me to suspect anythin
untoward is happening regarding these communication difficulties. But I
do find it interesting.

Please let it be know that I have been sending out much to my various
list that doesn't arrive.

Does any one have any ideas of why and how my emails are being directed
to this amazon ruse?

Peace,
Om

http://us.click.yahoo.com/VpgUKB/pzNLAA/cUmLAA/vseplB/TM