I just used this method to subscribe a member of this group to my Day of the Dead group. Please, that person, just delete the mail and let it expire (unless you really want to join, of course). I just did this to show how easy it was.

Bryant

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: [cia-drugs] [EMAIL PROTECTED] is a member.

This is the code I am talking about:

      <em>Subscribe to Day_of_the_Dead</em>
      <input type="text" name="user" value="enter email address" size="20">
      <input type="image" border="0" alt="Click here to join Day_of_the_Dead"
       name="Click here to join Day_of_the_Dead"
       src="">
      Powered by&nbsp;<a href="">groups.yahoo.com</a>
</form>

This is for the Day of the Dead group, just substitute "cia-drugs" for "Day_of_the_Dead" and you are all set. So you don't even have to be a Yahoo member or log onto the web server or anything. I could subscribe anyone I wanted to any group with this method. The only way of keeping people off is for the moderator to have it set up where he has to approve memberships and not to approve those that seem dubious for some reason. So Amazon.com would have no control over this, and no liability either, and in addition, there is no great mystery either and nothing at all sophisticated about this.