Hi,

I've sent this once to apfn.:.apfn.org and you didn't reply
or fix your dns, so I'm posting this in a public place in the hope
that somebody knows whoever is responsible for apfn dns.

apfn.org's mailserver is trying(hundreds or thousands of times
each day!) to send mail to quig.:.decentria.com but my mta
rejects it based on the following apfn.org dns errors which you
could see by using the "host" command--

host -t MX apfn.org  # lookup name of your mailserver
apfn.org MX 208.129.255.5
# illegal name because it's an ip number, not a name

Your actual mail server is not even 208.129. 255.5, either,
it's really eiscanner01.extremezone.com with ip number
of 64.140.128.25

It ought to work like this--

host -t mx apfn.org
apfn.org MX eiscanner01.extremezone.com

host -t a eiscanner01.extremezone.com
eiscanner01.extremezone.com A 64.140.128.25

host -t txt apfn.org
apfn.org descriptive text "v=spf1 mx -all"

Then you would be one step closer to reaching Brian
Quig with email sent to quig.:.decentria.com, but that
will be forwarded to me, because Brian died a while
back. There have been two two-bullet journalist
suicides, one journo car-bomb, and his replacement, Brian
Quig, had his car stolen three times and finally burned
before his gro-cart(grocery cart) was hit by a car.
Keyword "car", requiem all journalists replacing Don
Bolles. It's not a curse, just another artillery round
in a specific journalist's hotel window at the obvious
five-star-fourth-estate journalist hotel, and maybe
TWO artillery shells will pass for suicide next time
...twice!

-Bob

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/vseplB/TM