Order several now.  Makes a great Christmas gift.
Linda
~~~~~~~~~

http://www.madcowprod.com/10312005.html

I write to you in the hours before dawn, just before saddling up and heading for  Charleston, South Carolina, where my friend and colleague Kris Millegan is locked in the latest of our costly legal struggles, a battle in Federal Court there over a book he published called “Expendable Elite,” an excellent story of the real war in Vietnam written by a veteran commander of U.S. Special Forces operations.

This marks the 4th time (counting the three times I’ve been sued) we’ve been forced to defend ourselves legally since embarking on our quixotic quest to bring a free press back to America.

Contrary to conventional wisdom, the ACLU isn’t interested. Lt. Col Al Martin, an Iran contra operative, wrote that when he threatened to “go rogue” and tell the truth about that scandal,  Jeb Bush told him not to look for any medals.

“There is no constituency for the truth,” Bush reportedly told the would-be whistleblower.

"Maybe try short-wave radio. Or people pushing gold & freeze-dried food."

We understand the comment. Telling the truth is not an easy job. It doesn’t get you booked on Hardball. Or even Pacifica Radio, or Art Bell’s Coast to Coast.

But we’re hoping to prove him wrong... because the really wonderful thing about telling the truth is that it is enormously satisfying. Even addictive.

Nothing has compared with the exhilaration of uncovering evidence the major media has been warned to stay away from... like the story of Mohamed Atta in Venice, FL.

Venice was not just the home base of Atta’s and the other lieutenants in his terrorist conspiracy during the entire time he was in the United States, but the home as well of a covert operation clearly sanctioned and protected at the highest levels of the Unites States Government.

This explains why we never had to step over Bob Woodward or any other  investigative reporters to get to the bar at the Crow’s Nest on the Gulf.

A few years back I discovered in myself an ambition to—at some point before I shuffle off this mortal coil— have some vague idea of what the friggin’ hell had been going on while I was alive.

The real gatekeepers: Murdock. Mellon Scaife. Soros. Khashoggi.

If you’re reading these words, you have no doubt discovered a similar ambition in yourself.  We’ve had much amazing success.

The most damning indictment of the official version of 9.11  was uncovered during our investigation in Florida into the terrorist conspiracy’s activities and associates:

“During the same month that Mohamed Atta and Marwan Al-Shehhi began flying lessons at his flight school, the flight school owner’s Lear jet was seized by DEA agents who found 43 pounds of heroin aboard.”

It goes to the heart of the relationship between Mohamed Atta and his Hamburg cadre and their criminal hosts here in the U.S., and it leads directly to the network supporting, employing, and doing business with the terrorists before the 9.11 attack.

So far, however, we’ve failed to be able to break it in the major media.  But we haven’t given up trying...And that’s the point of this communication.

We need your help... to print and publicize the book where this revelation saw print,Welcome to TerrorLand,”  as it comes out in a paperback edition this winter.

There are over 3000 people on this mailing list. Some with prominent names. One of you must now step forward and give us assistance with book publicity.

The MadCowMorningNews is a joint enterprise. If you read our work, you share our desire to return America to a time when you could get up and with your morning coffee open a newspaper and read about what happened yesterday.

Sing a song for unsung heroes...

We have some good news.

Our first book, “Barry & the boys,” which Iran contra operatives have called the best book on the contra cocaine drug smuggling at the heart of the Iran Contra Scandal, has been prevented by a lawsuit from reaching bookstores since its release three years ago.

Thanks to Barry Bachrach, a courageous attorney who’s fought for us, we’ve settled the suit, which means we can bring it to bookstores in a paperback edition this Spring.

We need your help... to print and publicize "Barry & 'the boys.'" We need to raise money to bring it out, as well as the paperback of "Welcome to TerrorLand," and

We need your help... to print and publicize our new book next Fall: "The Secret World," which describes the world which allowed 9.11 to occur, and which makes connections between the 9.11 investigation in Florida, the scandal featuring Republican lobbyist Jack Abramoff, and the operation, or “Enterprise,” from which it sprang (think Ollie North).

For reasons I'm sure I don't need to go into, doing hard hitting, no holds barred, and well-researched investigations into the big taboo subjects of our time—CIA drug smuggling & the 9.11 terrorist conspiracy—is no walk in the park.

But whenever I begin to get discouraged over just how difficult a task it is, I try to remember the line from the Godfather:  “This is the business we have chosen.”

Please donate generously to this effort. Please help us continue. Keep real independent investigation journalism alive.

We need to raise $15,000. It's not the impossible dream...

If you have suggestions, or if there's anything we can do to help you help us, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks.

Daniel Hopsicker

PO 314

Venice, fl 34284