Some thoughts on the subjects.

It seems that possibly the " controlled 'illegal' drug trade," mostly
opiates and cocaine, seem to be generally under particular aegises,
ie: opiates Bpnes & Company and  Shanghai Clique (Green Gang) and
cocaine German/South American with strong support from Greeks on both
items.

I have had some very interesting conservations with gentlemen that
tell stories about special schools starting in the late forties as
teens then US military Special forces/SOG, deployment to SE Asia,
then to SA ... and there in the field paired wit Nazi troops. Was it
actual Nazi military units in SA  and  some attempted horriffic
"cleansing action" in Boliva highlands that sent Col. Cutolo over the
edge?

QuiƩn Sabe?

Just some thoughts,

Peace,