Dear Friends:

Bear with us while we move the website from our old service at Canaca.com

They would not deliver the band width we paid for.

Meanwhile, the project in Laos moves on.

We are still lacking about  $2250 for our first phase of the 3rd Akha Journal.

In addition to this we are now needing some donations to get our website back on line.

For those of you who didn't get to drop by the site very often, we were doing about 6,000 hits a day, well over a million hits.

Thank you for your continued support to this project.

Sincerely,
Matthew McDaniel

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.