Claudia White in Utah may not have realized what she
was doing for me when she recommended that I join
CIA-drugs listserv. I did, and the rest is history.

Certain people have taught me so much on this listserv,
that I don't feel it's fair to charge anyone here one dime
to read my editions.

So from now on, I won't ask anyone of you to pay me anything.
My entire 3rd edition is because of a post that was on this listserv,
and I am so grateful to the person who posted it.

I actually pushed back the exposure of the atrocity of Vieques
till the 4th edition because the Shadow government, which comprised
the entire 3rd edition, was so huge that I didn't think anyone would
want to read any more especially since it's only online.

Little did I know that by the time the 4th edition would come out,
9/11 would happen, which I knew was an inside job if for no other
reason than because of the post on this listserv of the URL which
exposed all the agencies of the Shadow government.

Enjoy my editions. Twenty are there right now, representing five years
worth of work, and the beginning of my 6th year of publishing will be
available on March 1, 2006. I'll provide the password in my signature
when I post that edition then. That password will be the same for the entire
year.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net the home of The Journal of History
(La verdad sobre la democracia)
Click on the icon that says Magazine to access the e-zine.

Yahoo! Groups Links