From: Vigilius Haufniensis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mar 2, 2006 5:50 PM
To: cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [cia-drugs] Greg Szymanski's Lies & Fakery

Yet, when Greg Szymanski told me that he wanted to
interview me, but then never did, I began to wonder if
he was sincere too, so now both of them, Lisa and Greg
are out of my Web address book. Neither she nor he
can claim to have flown half way around the world to
bring back the documentation on the biggest cover up of
the 20th Century, but I can.Peace,Arlene Johnson

VMANN:  like alex jones says, its not about him.
its not about greg szymanski or arlene johnson.  its about the FACTS of the case.
the truth is out there.
vigilius haufniensis

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS