Dear Friends:

Slowly the videos trickle in and we have quite a few more for you at
http://www.akha.org/content/akhadailyvideos/index.html

Not all of them have the narration that we might use, but the collection of images does ad to the information that we have available.

And there is going to be a lot more where that came from.

Slowly news is trickling to the west of the humanitarian crisis the Akha face.

We never let up on it, we keep working on.

Last week was the International Policy conference on Narcotics in Vienna.

We were introduced to activists at that event and sent as much information as we could as to what was going on with the Akha at the hand of the US and UNODC Drug War.

UNODC Chief Antonio Maria De Costa apparently wasn't ready for all the questions.

Is great to now have new alliances and we will be ready for Vienna next year.
Encod Attends Vienna Conference
http://www.encod.org/

As well as UNESCO.

Ok, getting the links back on line at www.akha.org as fast as I can. Was a busy week so I didn't get as much done on it as I wanted, but the downloads page and a few other pages work now. Remember, if you need something send me the page name and I will dig it out for you.

Looks like Thaksin of Thailand is finally getting a little of what he has coming.

Matthew McDaniel

The Akha Heritage Foundation.
http://www.akha.org Akha Heritage Site.
PO Box 6073 Salem, OR. 97304 USA.

Yahoo! Mail

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS