When the dust settles: Anger from US soldiers back from Iraq - video: "We're sorry"
Wednesday, 29 March, 2006
BBC

US Marine in western Iraq
When the dust settles: Anger from US soldiers back from Iraq
US soldiers
We have a powerful film this evening. We follow a group of former US soldiers who have returned from Iraq deeply affected by the experience.
As they march across America to protest against the war they reveal their own experiences of the conflict, make some disturbing allegations about military practices in Iraq and reflect on how it feels to come home.
We'll discuss some of the issues raised with the former Judge Advocate General for the US Army who is also a decorated combat veteran.
Video via:

They are a publicity nightmare for the US military: an ever-growing number of veterans of the Iraq conflict who are campaigning against the war.

MARC PARENT
CRIMES AND CORRUPTIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER NEWS

Enrich your life at Yahoo! Canada Finance

United state bankruptcy court western district of texas United state life insurance United state patent
United state patent search United states patent office United state flag

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS