The thing that will free western Europeans is knowledge of The Illuminati since those families "have controlled Europe for centuries." Somebody else said that, not me. I'm only repeating it because I know that it is true.

Most people in western Europe don't even know about the Bilderbergs, which is a cover organization for The Illuminati, so how on earth could the people know about those who have caused decent western Europeans so much harm?

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net