Just to clarify the activities of what was called the School of the Americas,
it trained its students to perform torture in Central America. Now called the
Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation, there is even a Google
entry that states (for the gullible) that the School of the Americas closed down
on at noon on December 15, 2000, but those of us who are knowledgeable,
know that this is a lie.

Of course, some people do believe it. I ran across one of them one time and corrected her.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net