Why did Verizon sell us out to the NSA?http://www.tpmcafe.com/node/29785

Ask them.

Verizon 'Ethics' Line: 800 856-1885 or 800 968-4586 TTY and 800 488-7900 for Verizon Wireless.
Ask:

Did you sell my private information to the NSA as reported in USA Today?(Tens of millions of terr-ists in America)

Did you do so without a warrant?

Why did you not notify me that you had done so?

Did you violate the law in doing so?

Recording the call is suggested. After all,  the NSA will.