Jim Holland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>if a public allows and supports terrorism sponsored directly by another nation then the public is just as guilty as the terrorist.<<

Going by the same logic – “If the American public allows & supports the Terrorist State of Israel in its atrocities against the Muslims then the American public is just as guilty as the terrorist”.

AB                                                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"For to us will be their return; then it will be for us to call them to account." (Holy Quran 88:25-26)

Jim Holland <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If a public allows and supports terrorism sponsored directly by another
nation then the public is just as guilty as the terrorist.

Did YOU have a point?