sooooo!

is mike leaving for idealistic reasons or is he scooting before his
ass gets nailed?

I think stripping to your shorts in front of a female employee and
then running around the office is downright creepy, which, for
myself, is exactly what Mike Ruppert is.

Im sure he will burn as much 12 cents a gallon venezuelan gas as he
can pump into his car.--- In cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com, "Vigilius

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/081606_burning_bridge.shtml
> The burglary followed on the heels of my humiliation of the
perpetrator of a
> feeble and stupidly executed sexual blackmail plot that began when
> newly-hired staff writer (with a clean record and a Master's degree
in
> English) began a torrid (and not very discrete) sexual affair with
my
> long-term IT manager. The IT manager was, at the time, involved in
> committed relationship with a woman in Los Angeles. The same female
employee
> also made simultaneous direct sexual advances to my Operations
Manager who
> is married. These included her showing naked photographs of herself
to both
> men in our offices, something which they kept from me until later.
>
> Eventually the sexual intrigue resulted in an altercation between
the three
> which wound up on my doorstep late on a Sunday night in April. It
seems no
> one involved in the altercation was capable of telling the whole
truth. It
> was also clear that my IT manager - who was known for his
appetites - had
> fallen hopelessly in the grasp of an attractive sexual smorgasbord
that was
> fulfilling his every wish. This is what he said to people in phone
> conversations who later told me about them. He reportedly described
her as a
> "sexual demon". He lied to his girlfriend. He lied to me when he
told me
> that he had ended the relationship. Then he lied to his friend, the
> Operations Manager, about it. I could no longer trust him, and this
was of
> enormous concern to me.
>
> After all of the previous attempts to sink FTW over the years I was
> well-prepared when the same woman started making advances to me.
How dumb
> did they think I was? I concealed a tape recorder in my office as
she
> directed me, after regular office hours, to pornographic web sites
and
> continually tried to tempt me with scanty outfits, G-strings and
hints of
> sexual delights including descriptions of her private parts. She
was doing
> all this at a time when she made 103 cell phone calls in one month
to my IT
> Manager on a cell phone that FTW was paying for. I got the bills.
Most of
> the calls were made during business hours. The second month's bill
was just
> as bad when it arrived after she had been fired.
>
> My IT Manager had been my most trusted employee and a close friend.
I may
> [...]
she could
> not compromise me sexually, she turned the IT Manager against me,
and he
> gave sudden notice. That was damaging enough. His last day of work
was to be
> June 1st. I decided immediately that that would be her last day of
work too,
> and so it was.
>
> As June 1 approached I baited her with actions I knew would force
her to
> show her hand. She did on May 29th and that's when I let it be
known how I
> had protected myself. She immediately went - no doubt with the
guidance of
> our IT Manager - to a ridiculous pseudo-journalist who has been
hounding FTW
> and other 9-11 activists for years. In a previous sabotage attempt
in 2005
> this same pseudo-journalist had been directly connected to the FBI
by a tape
> recording.
>
> Her allegations of sexual harassment against me fell flat on their
faces,
> and she was publicly humiliated. She had also been showing highly
erratic
> emotional behavior consistent with drug use in her last two weeks
of work.
> On the day she was terminated she and the IT manager frantically
rushed to
> erase large quantities of data from her office computer. This was
witnessed
> by the entire office staff. Fortunately for us, the erasures were
only made
> with one-pass deletions, and most of what they were trying to hide
remains
> recoverable.

> Also, about a week after the burglary, my Operations Manager, who
we have
> since discovered was apparently in the process of destroying our
paper
> financial records, disclosed that the fired female employee was a
multi-year
> close friend of a convicted methamphetamine manufacturer and dealer
who had
> served five years in prison. That was the last straw, and it was
then I
> started realizing that it was time to go.
>
> Convicted drug dealers are usually on parole. They have little or
no rights
> and can be violated and sent back to prison at any time. Whether
it's
> federal or state parole, they'll do anything the government wants
them to in
> order to curry favor, including the commission of crimes "under
color of
> authority". The COINTELPRO records of the FBI from the 60s and 70s
against
> civil rights and anti-war activists; against the Black Panther
Party and the
> American Indian Movement; show clearly how these convicted felons
were used
> as ideal plausibly deniable weapons of infiltration and mass
destruction by
> the US government against enemies of the state.

Yahoo! Groups Links