Anyone who believes that there isn't enough abiotic oil in Russia, needs to
read the 19th edtion. It's free on my Web site for everyone in this listserv.
That's because all my editions are free to the people who belong to this
listserv. The 19th doesn't even need a password to access.

Peace,

Arlene Johnsom
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net
Click on the 4th icon, the one that says Magazine to access my e-zine and then
scroll down till you see #19.