Regarding Steve Hager's speculations below:

1. I was privy to no inside information about Delmart Vreeland.  I approached the Vreeland issue as I approach all issues: with the utmost skepticism and the highest possible truth standards.  I always demand rock solid evidence from those making sensational claims.  For a time I was the only person questioning Ruppert about his dubious assertions concerning Vreeland, and I was heavily attacked for doing so.

2. I was not involved in any controlled dialectic with Ruppert -- I pursued honest disagreements with Ruppert, especially over the role of Israel in conspiracy politics.  I am not "friends" with Ruppert -- I simply don't feel motivated to engage in personal attacks against him.  I've noticed an honest evolution in his views over the years.  He has produced some interesting research into 9/11, certainly more valuable than that of most of his detractors.  I have no interest in defending his work or his life as whole.  For awhile I wondered if Ruppert was an Israeli op, since he leaned so heavily on the anti-Semitism smear to try to obstruct honest discussion about Israel, but he gradually modified and revised his thoughts on this subject when he was confronted with some unassailable facts.

3. Both Kris Millegan and Steve Hager have made wild and inaccurate charges about a number of subjects with which I am intimately familiar.  I regard neither of them, or anyone associated with High Times, as serious historians or political analysts.  They are in the conspiracy entertainment business, and certainly represent no threat to the real powers that be.  They are not remotely in the same league as Billmon, Craig Unger, David Ray Griffin, James Bamford, James Wolcott, Jeffrey Steinberg, Juan Cole, Kurt Nimmo, Jim Fetzer, Justin Raimondo, Patrick Lang, Paul Craig Roberts, Robert Dreyfuss, Robert Parry, Sidney Blumenthal, Steven Sniegoski, xymphora and many other investigators into deep politics.  Their analysis of contemporary politics is poorly informed and close to useless, when it is not outright laughably delusional.

4. High Times and similar publications are not treated as a serious sources in the graduate schools and research centers at the elite universities which produce minds which actually have some grasp of what is going on in the real world of power elite politics.  Knowledgeable insiders are reading advanced technical and scholarly journals and reports with a clear head, not getting stoned and wanking over whatever free association fantasies float into view.  Conspiracy scholarship and conspiracy entertainment are two entirely different and contradictory fields of activity.

5. Real conspirators control the conspiracy entertainment business and use it to flood the world with distracting conspiracy disinformation.  Real conspiracies are always uncovered by a simple formula: follow the money to the top of the food chain.  The main goal of conspiracy disinformation is to obstruct the process of following the money to the top of the food chain.

phoenix420 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There are a couple more interesting details:

Al Carone was a Knight of Malta, Gambino crime captain, NYC police officer, Army intel officer, and bagman for many ops during Nixon era. He lost faith in his handlers, tried to escape and was "neutralized." Since his family knew many details, the handling of his children and relatives became important. Mike became the handler for Carone's daughter, who sued the US Government. When asked to write an expose of Carone for High Times, Mike left out the part about Carone being a Knight of Malta, which is like writing about GW Bush and leaving out Skull and Bones.

Immediately after 9/11, Mike was flown to NYC to meet with prominent NYC members of the Muslim community for the purpose of telling them: "Israel had nothing to do with 9/11." Considering the mover/filmers and the Mossad house down the street from Atta, that comment is pretty ridiculous. And how would anyone be able to prove a negative like that so close to the op anyway?

And, of course, Vreeland (along with Webfairy's no planes) was the primary rabbit hole during the early days, and Mike put the lightening rod on that op. Sean was the primary and fanatical instigator against Vreeland from day one, which indicates Sean was likely privy to inside info. Sean was constantly attacking Mike at that time, a controlled dialectic no doubt.

Then after having a huge spat with Berlet (which he posted to CIA-Drugs), Sean suddenly turns up "friends" with Mike?

And so it goes....