Personally, I wish Mike well. If he could join me in disseminating the truth,
we could come that much closer to saving the United States of America instead
of what prophecy states. I pray that this happens now that he is safe in
Venezuela.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net
Click on the icon that says Magazine to access my e-zine.
Password for 2006: message