Sure. This is what Bush wants. Are we going to stand by and see it come to
fruition? This is one of the ways in which Bush differs from the Illuminati; he
wants the US to control the internet; the Illuminati want the UN to control it.
Who should control it?

WE should that's who. We are the ones who are using it now, so we should
control it, not the NSA or any other entity. Bush is controlling the Congress.
Who do you think caused the anthrax attack on the Congress some time back?
Bush, of course, so as to intimidate Congress. So who should be out of office?
Bush, of course, and Cheney too for that matter.

If enough of the American people demanded that Congress initated impeachment
proceedings, then we'd be able to get rid of Bush.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net