Anyone who tries to discredit me is not unlike my ex-husband, who I proved is
an under cover informant for the FBI. So it appears as though this man, Col
Michael Kelley, CSA, is a black op. How many others are there who are in the
military?

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net
Click on the icon that says Magazine to access my e-zine.

OM

Yahoo! Groups Links