There is nothing wrong with nationalism, but there is something very wrong by
those who would want nationalism to end. The United States was deemed to be the
nation to carry out the NWO scheme when WW II ended. So it did. The US, with
the exception of President John F. Kennedy, did everything that the Illuminati
wanted to achieve the NWO, i.e. One World Government. It also prevented the
decent American people from learning this "tidbit" of information so that
they'd be able to prevent their own demise.

Maybe this is the reason why Howard Zinn doesn't send me money any more. He may
be in with those who want to end the nationalistic feelings Americans have for
our nation. Nationalism promotes the preservation of sovereignty.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net