Title: Bank of England Enquiry - 29 August 2006/Leo Wanta

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:     Bank of England Enquiry - 29 August 2006
Date:     Tue, 29 Aug 2006 10:02:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:     Ambassador Leo E Wanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:     Shanti Renfrew <[EMAIL PROTECTED], RICH <[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], Kathleen Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Herr Paul Rodriquez <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Pete Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Jon Roland <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Sallie <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Sallie <[EMAIL PROTECTED], James Paul <[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], Mr John Perna <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Chellie Pingree CEO <[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Lori R. Price" <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Mdme Lori Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Justin Raimondo <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Randice <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Meghna Rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Ismael Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED], regina_wa_usa <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], elvis oner <[EMAIL PROTECTED], MA PA <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Pale Horse <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Kate Parry <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Robert Parry <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Mark Patinkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Johnny Patriot <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Neo Mulder <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Peter Myers <[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], Mdme Elaine Nichols <[EMAIL PROTECTED], norgesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED], notify@yahoogroups.com, Office in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Office of the Editor <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Office of the Editor <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Office of the Editor <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Office of the Editor <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <'[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Officer in Charge <fightback@inyourface.info, Mr Tom Matzzie <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Jerry Mazza <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Marsha MCClelland <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Ray McGovern <[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], Editor Laura Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Milo <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Conspiracy-Theory Moderator <[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], Jim Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Mdme Kristina Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED], "V. B. Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED], LEAK-GATE <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Les Lemke <[EMAIL PROTECTED], "WantToKnow.info List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Rahul Mahajan <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Noodles Mail <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Eco Man <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Marci <[EMAIL PROTECTED], mary_in_orlando <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Deon Masker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC:     Ambassador <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Ambassador <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Sallie <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Harsha Sankar <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Pam Schuffert <[EMAIL PROTECTED], Debbie Schussel <[EMAIL PROTECTED], regina_wa_usa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

International Currency Review _ 29 August 2006

Questions to the Bank of England concerning the illegal trading by corrupt US officials via India of $25+ trillion

Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:28 PM
Subject: Leo Wanta update

For those who aren't aware of this ongoing, complicated but very important situation check out the website given in this email.

Bank of England
Press Office
29th August 2006

Dear Sirs

I receive your regular monetary reports and am the Editor and Publisher of International Currency Review. I am also the official outlet for information for the international financial community concerning the Settlement agreed for Ambassador Leo Emil Wanta. Details of our recent Internet postings on this subject will be found on our website www.worldreports.org, Home Page. The current report is accessible on the Click Here panel, and the earlier reports are accessible via the Archive button, also on the Home Page.

How much money is flowing from financial institutions in India, to the Bank of England, in the form of cash (US dollars), Medium-Term Notes and US Treasury instruments?

What are the amounts that are being credited for accounts of the following:

Former US President George H. W. Bush Sr.
President George W. Bush Jr.
Former President William Jefferson Clinton
Senator Hillary Clinton
Mr Donald Rumsfeld, US Secretary of Defense
Vice President Richard Cheney

Special accounts for the US Republican Party
Special accounts for the US Democratic Party?

As the Bank will certainly be aware, the funds, amounting to some $25+ trillion, conveyed to India by US official parties, are being handled and traded illegally, and it follows that the India-based institution(s) and the Bank of England would be engaged in criminal financial operations in respect of any associated transactions.

We are publishing a very extensive double issue of International Currency Review in which detailed information about the financial scandals concerned, including extensive banking documentation that we have been authorised to incorporate, will appear along with our analyses.

We will publish the Bank's response to this enquiry. In the unlikely event that I receive no response from the Bank within seven days, this fact will be made prominently known to our subscribers, as being a matter of pressing international concern in the public interest.

I look forward to hearing from the Bank at the earliest possible moment, in view of the manifest urgency of this enquiry.

My email address is: [EMAIL PROTECTED].

For the sake of good order I would add that I have circulated this enquiry to interested parties, who will be most interested in your response.

Yours faithfully,

Christopher Story FRSA
Managing Director
International Currency Review
World Reports Limited
108 Horseferry Road
Westminster
London SW1P 2EF
Telephone: 0207-222 3836
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: www.worldreports.org

Independent broker dealer Independent director Central intelligence agency
Central intelligence agency employment

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS