Yes, Marsha, this is exactly what they do--claim a patriot has mental illness.
And, the kicker is that the psychiatric profession is part of that scheme.

Look how it railroaded Ezra Pound into a mental institution for 13 years
because of his knowledge regarding the Federal Reserve Bank. Perfect example.

Peace,

Arlene Johnson
Publisher/Author
http://www.truedemocracy.net
Click on the icon that says Magazine to access my e-zine.
Password for 2006: message

>PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
>PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
>PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
>PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
>PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
>PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
>PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
>PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
>PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
>PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL
>PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
>cia-drugs@yahoogroups.com
>Subject: [cia-drugs] ***Christopher Bollyn attacks continued by wing tv***
>
>Lisa Guliani has stooped to her lowest and it seems she has a new partner in
>crime
>
>  First and real quick...Yes...Christopher didn't answer Victor's
> questions>>>http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Piper/0608/20060824_Thu_Piper.m3u
>
>  But I have to wonder if Mike Piper or someone else had asked, maybe he would
> have been inclined to respond...Maybe he just didn't feel he wanted to answer
> to Victor for personal reasons?
>
>  Now, for the latest character assassination attempt Lisa does a solo and her
> usual slander/hatchet job except this time she groups all her foes
> together...Yes, now every one, except who the "mean wing team" choose, are
> now mentally ill
>
>  This seems to be a common tactic of many enemies to the true patriots, now a
> days
>
>  Even if these two aren't enemy agents working against "US", the big problem
> is, this used to be "dynamic duo" consistently tries to take the innocent
> out, along with anyone really needing to be exposed...And that's fact
>
>  Once again, Lisa's used that same old conversation she had with Rick
> Stanley>>>http://www.stanley2002.org/...where she twisted what he said
>
>  It comes out something like>>> "Some believe we should embrace "all" so
> called patriots, even the evil ones"...Not her exact words and I should be
> able to quote by now but hear for yourself as she does her usual
> spin>>>wingtv.net>>>Laura Knight-Jadczyk: Psychopaths & Evil...
>
>  How she got this Laura person to do a snow job on Christopher Bollyn is
> really amazing
>
>  I googled>>>Laura Knight and Jadczyk
>
>  Look what popped up>>>http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/...Shame on
> them
>
>  I'm not sending this to all groups to give wing publicity as new comers
> might buy into their propaganda...but I'm sending it to those of you who know
> wing's track record for what it is, in hopes of great rebuttal on behalf of
> Christopher

> [...]

OM

Yahoo! Groups Links